Advanced Clinical & Sports Massage
The clinical assessment and treatment of specific soft tissue and sports injuries, muscle and joint pain using advanced massage techniques for the resolution of pain conditions. Tracey has trained to BTEC Level 6 the highest qualification in sports and clinical massage accredited in the UK.
This bespoke treatment is also great for those looking for preventative solutions, aiding recovery, rehabilitation and alleviating everyday aches and pains.
Our goal is to get you back to a pain free, active lifestyle!
If you are suffering from an injury or any pain condition that is muscle related, advanced clinical massage
- Whiplash victims… to heal soft tissue injuries that result from car accident, falls etc
- Arthritis suffers… to reduce joint pain, inflammation and swelling
- Headache and migraine patients… to get out of pain,
- TMJ sufferers…to relieve pain and symptoms including bruxism (grinding) and trismus (limited opening)
- Fibromyalgia sufferers… to decrease their muscle aches and pains,
- Low back pain and neck pain patients… to find lasting results,
- Sciatica pain patients …to eliminate their hip, buttock and leg pain,
- Carpal tunnel syndrome patients …to get rid of their pain
- Injured workers… to get them back to work soon and keep them in work avoiding costly sick leave.
Clients have also reported an improvement or resolution in:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Myofascial Pain Syndrome
Women’s Health Issues
Tracey has been helping people out of pain since 1999…for further information and advice: